Skip to main content

A country I would like to visit


One of my dreams in life is go to Cuba. This country is interesting for me but not only for the beach and drinks, even that it's important too, the really reason I would like to visit this place is for the culture and the life style of the people there. I feel curious on how it works the system implanted and the impact over people, their habits and traditions.

Once I met a cuban at my university and he always talked about his country so proud. When I talked with him, he said to me that the people there are so happy, effusive and noisy. In another opportuniy he told me about populations faith and religious, about "santería" and the rituals that people do for many things.

Other classmates recommended me visit Cuba too, but the parents of one of my best friends go to there the last year and they were present at the death and funeral of Fidel Castro, so they lived a big event for the country. The mom of my friend said to me in this occasion they notice how cubans admired Fidel and the image of father that he represents for the citizens. Also, she told me that every person in Cuba has a lot of education and general knowledge, even the kids when they ask to, knew about Chile and his history. Finally they convince me travel to Cuba, so I spect go soon with my father, because he wants to see the same too.


At the moment, Cuba is in a process of repair and reconstruction for the hurricane Irma's damage. I hope the damage was minor an a fast recovery of the country.





Comments

  1. Well I must say I also share the same desire to meet the cubans at their own place which means the country by itself. Well I have listened to cuban poeple talking the lack of democracy and others talking as proud as your friend does about their country. It would be great to visit Cuba one day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Themed Post: Movies

Seeing movies is one of my favorites hobbies. Most of the time I watch them in the internet, but sometimes I go to the cinema. The last movie I saw at the cinema was Wonder woman, because I love superheroes movies. I went to the Normandie cinema to see old movies or cult movies sometimes too. My favorites movies are Trainspotting, Big Fish, Donnie Darko, Fight Club and all of Quentin Tarantino, I also like crime films about mafias like Scarface or Goodfellas.  About Trainspotting I can tell that I know the whole quotes of the film, and this movie makes that Ewan McGregor becomes in one of my favorites actors with Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt and Gael Garcia Bernal.  This year it supposed to be a landmark to this movie, because it was released the sequel in january, twenty years after the first part. It supposed that the director waits to the actors to get old because the book, calls "Porno", was set twenty years later. I don't know what to expect f...

Favorite Serie

The last anime I watched became one of my favorite series. The name of it is "Code Geass (Lelouch of the rebellion)" and it's set in a distopic future were Japan was invaded by one of the three world powers, call "Britannia". Since that happened the japanese people passed to be called "elevens", and their country "eleven zone", losing their rights and became in a second category citizens, most of them destined to poverty and working to the service of Britannia. The protagonist wants to destroy Britannia to create a better world for his sister. The interesting part is that this character, named "Lelouch", is in fact one of the princes of the world power, but he with his sister live with another identity for caution. One of the problems of Lelouch is the fact that his best friend,  an eleven,  join to the police trying to change the system from the  inside. The hate and the criticism to the goverment starts when...